EVER BEEN IN THESE SHOES BEFORE??
- You’re tirelessly emailing clients back-and-forth with answering questions, giving your expertise, setting expectations, etc…
- You book clients, but then you don’t know what to say/provide right afterwards other than a pitiful email that says “THANKS! I’ll talk to you in 10 months!”
- You show up to weddings where clients are making simple planning or aesthetic mistakes that force you (as their photographer) into many “I’ll have to make it work” situations.
- You’ve thought about creating a comprehensive guide for your clients, but you don’t have the money or time to hire a designer and then copyright an entire guide!
I’ve been there too. In fact, I looked everywhere on the market to find an answer to these problems, and I couldn’t! So I decided to solve this one myself.
The Complete Wedding Guide
Canva-designed, pre-written, customizable Wedding Guide template
This bad boy covers everything from wedding day suggestions, timeline examples, aesthetic tips, client expectations, FAQs, vendor recommendations, and so much more!
And just think: you could have this whole 50+ page guide customized, downloaded, and sent off to your clients within hours or even MINUTES!
(Heck, I even include a fully-written email template you can send with it!)
- 2 easy-to-use Canva Templates: 34 Pages (Digital Widescreen Version), AND 53 Pages (8.5” x 11” Print Version). “Thank You” page is left for your own brief personal words, “Vendor Recommendations” page must be customized.
- Fully-written email for introducing your guide to clients!
- Specific guide content includes:
- Overview page
- Wedding day tips, suggestions, and expertise for each moment of a wedding day (getting ready, details, bridal party, etc…)
- 2 sample wedding day timelines
- Aesthetic tips (color, season, style…)
- FAQs page
- Vendor Recommendations page
- Client Experience (timeline with your clients from booking day all the way to photo delivery day)
- Engagement Photos
- Bridal Photos
- Thank you page
- *Display photos by Nathan Chanski Photography NOT included.
Who is this for?
- All Wedding Photographers (or videographers)!
- Any Creative Entrepreneurs in need of a fully-designed client guide!
- Sending less (or NONE) of those redundant emails back and forth to your clients with tips and question-answering, and getting WAY more of your time back!
- Right when you book clients, you immediately provide them with a 34-page guide absolutely full of VALUE, so they’re blown away by you before you even snap a photo!
- You’re shooting your client’s weddings with confidence, because they implemented the suggestions in this guide, and now you can create your BEST work!
Does this work with the free version of Canva?
YES! Guide is fully usable for free Canva members. Also, Canva is so incredibly easy to use, even for a beginner!
Is this a guide I can print for clients?
Yes! The guide comes both in a desktop and print-friendly version. However, you must find your own printer and adhere to their print-size requirements.
Will my clients actually go through this many pages?
I’m confident they will! Couples planning weddings for the first time are SPONGES for educational material that serves their needs.
How do I edit it? What is Canva?
You edit the guide in Canva! Canva is a FREE online software that offers easy-to-use graphics creating/editing for anyone!
Can I adjust the guide to my brand colors, fonts, etc?
YESSS!! You can customize as little or as much as you like! The guide is designed rather clean/minimal so customizing is easy!